Flow i Anesthesia Machine
– Provides intelligent decision support tools in an easy-to-use workstation with 15” color touchscreen.
– O2Guard Security System, which not only detects a drop in FiO2 but also acts if the anesthetist does not react by increasing the O2 flow.
– Allows very low flows, thanks to its rigid “Volume Reflector” system, which facilitates 98% re-spiking. It never empties, being driven by Oxygen, to minimize the risk of hypoxia.
– It incorporates 2 electronic injection vaporizers for a more precise agent supply.
– Advanced control software, such as Alveolar Recruitment, and the AGC (Automatic Gas Control) system to set a target and for the machine to automatically manage the agent to reach the target on time.