Ventilator to easily transport patients around the hospital, independent of the gas outlets on the wall. Servo-Air is a turbine-directed respirator, with a long-lasting battery, with a modality to be used both invasively and non-invasively.
It allows advanced therapies such as:
– High Flow to reduce patient effort, with active humidification.
– Monitoring of the patient’s condition with SErvo Compass, for graphic prediction of patient decompensation and easy action.
– CO2 monitoring.
– Automode to switch from control to support mode according to the patient’s effort.
– Nebulization of the patient by means of integrated Aerogen.
– Easy change of batteries and hot expiratory cassette.
All these features with a completely intuitive and easy to use touch screen, identical to SERVO-U and SERVO-N.